The explanations that you get about the purposes of this and related
Ubuntu-lists wasn't/isn't always very clear.  I changed things a bit,
but I'm not sure what & how much should be included, and in which
languages.

I'll list the texts that I think about customising, and what I think
should be in there...

* Mail footer
  - what's there currently (I already changed it a bit)
  - maybe link to the code of conduct?

  - what is on-topic on this list
  - link to other ubuntu-be resources (e.g. the map)
  - pointers to support in different languages (should this be
    translated?)
  - pointer to the CoC
  - ... something else?

* Welcome mail
  - what is on-topic on this list
  - pointer to the CoC
  - link to other ubuntu-be resources (e.g. the map)
  - pointers to support in different languages
  - ... something else?

* Unsubscribe mail
  - "thank you"
  - ask why unsubscribing?
  - pointers to support resources?

If anybody has other ideas and/or wants to help translate (if we want to
translate), please speak up.  :-)

--
Jan Claeys