Hello,
Yesterday we talked about the fair in Antwerp, 25 and 25 february. Now we have
one big problem : flyers, cd's, ... are at Mark's place (Leuven). I can bring
everything from Mechelen to the fair, but we still need someone to bring it
to Mechelen. Ideas?

Pieter

--
Q:      What do you get when you cross a mobster with an international standard?
A:      You get someone who makes you an offer that you can't understand!