The "fosdem2007" tag and the "FOSDEM" group on Flickr are linked from
the Fosdem Pictures archives. So, imho, posting on Flickr is fine. The
only drawback I see is their volume per month quota. There is plenty
other photo sharing site. Another intersting one is probably Zooomr
(http://zooomr.com). It provide the same API than Flickr and allow
geotagging but I don't know if they have any volume quota.

On 2/27/07, Gerry Demaret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> François Schoubben wrote:
> > Wouter Horré a écrit :
> >> I have seen one sunday. Can't remember on who's camera I saw it...
> >
> > I have one, I think Benoit P. have more.
> >
> > Do you have an idea of "good online photo repository" ? Is Flickr the
> > best for now ?
> > I'll try to upload them tomorrow afternoon...
>
> If you have FOSDEM pictures, could you also send them to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] That way they'll be hosted on the official FOSDEM
> archive at http://fosdem.3ti.be/
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gerry.
>
> --

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people