Op do, 15-03-2007 te 15:41 +0100, schreef Joeri Poesen:
> Hi list,
>
> As I'm supposed to introduce myself, her goes:
>
> I'm a 28 year old web developer from Leuven. I've worked as a business
> analyst for Deloitte and as senior developer for IPGlobalnet, a Telco
> service provider (that is: they provide services for Telcos).
>
> I made a big switch about 8 months ago and dumped my job and my Windows
> to install ubuntu and, as an independent developer, provide web
> development services for social- and non-profits. I mainly do Drupal
> installations and custom ruby on rails apps.
>
> I joined the ubuntu-be community because
> - I love ubuntu (my vps machines run it, my laptop and test server run
> it - hell, even my wife just switched to edubuntu)
> - I'm seriously thinking about playing an active role in foss advocacy
> (especially in eduction and non/social profit)
>
> Regards
> Joeri
>
> --
> Joeri Poesen
> web developer
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> +32 (0) 478 800 719
>
> world.servr | webontwikkeling voor social- en non-profitsH
> http://world.servr.be

Aww you missed one great chance already, Ubuntu-be was present on VLOD,
but we also do other promotianal endeavours to spread the word, we have
stands at the DIPRO-fairs, which are mostly directed to normal
computerusers, but I hope you have a great time using ubuntu, just as I
do.
PS. Ruby on Rails is it more difficult then python?(Just wondering)
--
Kevin Elaerts
He who likes free software,