2007/3/20, mongolito404 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

thanks for the info

> Actually, "Belgium" doc pages on ubuntu, ubuntu-fr and ubuntu-nl's
> wikis already have some information about Belgian banks

I have just checked the pages

> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/BeDocs/OnlineBanking
> http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/belgique
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NlBeOnlineBankieren

They contain very interesting info indeed

> But, off course, it would be nice to have them enhanced ;)

and made accessible for "non geek" would be very nice too. I can
hardly see my wife (who just wants her computer to work and nothing
about the technical aspects) read any of them, much less understand.

Thanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]