2007/3/29, Steven Pauwels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Welcome and thanks Steven for you proposal.

> If anything is planned to happen in Leuven, let me know, I'll be happy to
> help out.

An event is planned at the beginning of May using Ubuntu, for which we
are looking for native French and Flemisch speakers to come and help
demonstrate and talk about Ubuntu and other free softwares, especially
for school usage (both primary and secondary), and in particular in
sciences.

Please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/WEXS_2007

Thanks for your help and suggestions,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]