> Well... we have to manage the CD carefully....
> There are about twenty fairs / year
>
> As there is a release every six months, let's say 10 fairs....

CDs are not going to be as attractive in 3 months as they are now. So I
would rather try using the "hot new product" argument to distribute/sell
them now instead of risking to have unused CDs remaining in 6 months. My
0.02 EUR.

> Can we envisage a kind of remuneration / cd ?
> About 2 euros / CD.
>
> Is this forbidden by Canonical or not ?

I'm rather confused with ubuntu-be politics regarding CDs (official?
personalised ? pressed ? free or sold?) but just for information : I
mentioned earlier that our LUG LiLiT asked to Canonical if we could sell
their CDs to cover our booth costs. The answer was (sort of) "theoretically
yes but we won't keep on delivering you CDs in this case."
Maybe their politics has changed, or maybe a Locoteam gets a different
treatment. I would be interested to know what answer you will get.

Regards
--
snulkid