Hi all!

    I've updated the wiki page to include this small report and a
picture of *Feisty*...

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/meet_the_fawn

    After a bit of delay (sorry Benoît for making you wait 1 hour!), the
minibus arrived in La Reid. We had the chance to see deer, wild boars,
wolves, foxes, squirrels and other animals. Most fawns weren't so young
anymore, but we did manage to spot *Feisty* nonetheless. All in all,
it's been a nice and quiet afternoon, a nice walk in this park, which
ended around ice cream and drinks. Not so bad...

People present: Annelies Bollen, Mark Van den Borre, Benoît Plunus,
Bénédicte Tondeur, Alexandre Laurent

Pictures of the day:
http://alaurent.port5.com/ubuntufawn/index.html (on Alexandre's website)
http://membres.lycos.fr/alaurent/ubuntufawn/index.html ( mirror)