2007/4/25, BenoƮt Plunus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Nicolas Pettiaux talk about http://www.candidats.be on this list
> (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-be/2007-February/002246.html
> & https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-be/2007-February/002282.html)
> but this project seem dead :/

it is not dead. The point is that I am lacking time to go on today. I
did many things with the person who proposed to host the site, with
the help of fcouchet (APRIL).

To go on we need more help.

> On other time, I would have proposed to contact Nicolas for starting
> again the project but I don't have time before the 15 May and I thing
> it will be a little bit late for this elections...

> > > Maybe we can adapt/translate the question list for Belgium and send
> > > them, as the elections are approaching? Any opinions?

I proposed to do so in March but got very few answers !

I started, looking first for a host, and some help. This came. We have
nearly finished to set the copy of candidats.fr on candidats.be

> > For fr_be, someone friendly has already registered candidats.fr. As
> > far as I know, no further action has been taken yet.

who is ready to come and work on this with us ? (Simon and myself)

> > I recently registered the standpunten.be domain name. I will gladly
> > offer it for use in a similar campaign.

good idea.

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]