On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 23:28 +0200, philippe wrote:
> Le samedi 23 juin 2007 à 22:16 +0200, Kevin Van Wilder a écrit :
> > The Microsoft Alumni network has a very interesting logo. Do check
> > this
> > out and  tell me if you notice something odd: http://msanet.org/
> incredible.
> have they  stolen the idea of the logo (with a kind of triskell
> inside) AND the colours?

You might want to check facts befor ejumoing to conclusions.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://msanet.org/
http://web.archive.org/web/20050731012333/http://www.msanet.org/
http://web.archive.org/web/20050830093005/www.msanet.org/images/msa_logo.gif

So it's not that recent. Of course Ubuntu was longer around,

http://web.archive.org/web/20041011235545/www.ubuntulinux.org/site_icon.gif

But I'm not sure it was that famous you could determine who stole from
who. To be honest, I doubt the one knew about the other.

Playing the devil's advocate, but better that, than FUD the other way
around ;-)

        Serge

--
Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

Disclaimer: by sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing
that: 1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient" 2. All information
in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial
profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. In
particular, I may quote it on usenet. 3. I may take the contents as
representing the views of your company. 4. This overrides any disclaimer
or statement of confidentiality that may be included on your message