On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 11:54 +0200, mongolito404 wrote:
> I suppose you have already made the suggestion of contacting Canonical
> for possible collaboration (like free or cheaper supports for NGO).

I haven't made any suggestion so far. I'm just glad right now they are
actively responding to us.

Right now, I wait for the right people to be back from vacation, and to
eventually make an appointment.

For questions like Canonical support, which should be the best: them
contacting Canonical directly, we relaying messages, or Ubuntu-be
proposing Belgian support companies?

        Serge

--
Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

Welcome to Linux country. If you listen carefully, you can hear Windows
reboot.