Hello,

The information and screenshots on the webpage look really promising,
only my french is really really bad, is there anybody who can translate
it into english or dutch ?
Maybe an information page on the ubuntu-be site can be made ?

Dirk

Op woensdag 22-08-2007 om 18:03 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Lucien
Demeuse:

> What you can do with your eid card and it is very important is to use
> it with Cryptonit. With both eid and Cryptonit you can exchange your
> public key (certificate) issue by the Gnupg system (for exemple
> Seahorse). Indeed, the weakness of the system Gnupg lies only in the
> certification of the public key to be able to be used in full safety
> by a company
>
> For more explanation see
> http://users.skynet.be/linux-rixensart/app51_gpass.html#cryptonit
>
> Lucien
>
> 2007/8/22, Jan Claeys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Op zondag 19-08-2007 om 13:52 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Michael
> > Anckaert:
> >
> > > I doubt it we can use the e-id for authentication. [...]
> >
> > > I think that you need a custom build pam module to authenticate with
> > > it.
> >
> > 'libpam-p11' might work and is available in Ubuntu.
> >

> > --
> > Jan Claeys
> >

> > --

Email -> [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype -> dirk.tas

Os -> Ubuntu 7.04 / Ubuntu User #14670 / Linux User #407103