Le Samedi 1 Septembre 2007 18:21, Laurent Sibilla a écrit :
> the same time ? Or may be french speaker and dutsch speaker ?

Indeed. I guess not all Dutch-speaking activists will come to Liège.

> I had contacts with Alexandre Ficelle about this but last mails
> didn't get answers...

I saw Alex at "Retrouvailles" in Liège this afternoon, where LiLiT has a
booth. He explained he was a bit disconnected because he had to deal
with a home move. He will be soon back to prepare the party in Liege.

Have a nice Sunday
--
snulkid