Le dimanche 23 septembre 2007 15:36, Pierre Vorhagen a écrit :
> I am student in Liège and willing to help!

Received loud and clear ;-)

> Anyways, trying to reach the students is a good idea.

Well, apart from the "trains station action", there is an event
foreseen for that : the Ubuntu event on ULg campus (see Laurent
Sibilla previous mails). LiLiT (Liege LUG) has been asked to be in
charge of the LIP part : preparing it (room, servers, computers) is
OK and we have members working on the ULg campus. But our members
have a big problem being available for a working day event (even on
Friday).
So, Pierre, could you "hunt" for volunteers among your fellow
students ?

Since we don't know the date yet, may I create the page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ReleaseParty/Gutsy/Liege2007 to
write things down ?
--
snulkid