Hi

As promised to g-traxx yesterday at Liege Guillemins, here is a link I
received :
http://old.rtbf.be/media/radio/alademande/prem_jeune_1500/prem_jeune_1500.mp3

It's a (quite long) French-speaking radio talk about an experimental
school with computer-intensive education. The most relevant part
(short extracts) are comments of the Microsoft
representative "opposed" to a well-known "old geek" ;-) called Alain
Empain.
But there is also a representative of the "Communauté Française"
administration, in charge of education and computer-related actions.
So it might be useful for ubuntu-be to get aware of it, to better
target the teaching community.

(by the way, I haven't seen it yet, but here is a speech onze Tille
gave at RMLL2007 about the SELF project :
http://2007.rmll.info/video509.html )

Regards
--
snulkid