Hello

Some feedback about the Gutsy Install Party in Liege last Saturday :
* Bawet had prepared a local ubuntu mirror and some scripts, to be
able to manage a lot of installations with few volunteers. Leaving
aside the pro/con compared to the use of a proxy, at least it works
and they will re-use it, especially for LIPs where internet access is
an issue.
* very few visitors, 2 or 3 ubuntu installations. Those visitors seem
to be Bawet related people.
* nobody for a demo, so I didn't make the speech I had more or less
prepared due to the lack of other volunteer.
* 4 volunteers from Bawet, 4 "volunteers" (they had nothing to do)
from LiLiT (including me), nobody from ubuntu-be.

Conclusions :
* obviously, the "Train Action" advertising was unefficient, maybe
because you cannot get students on Saturday, as Laurent Sibilla said.
* compared to what has been reported here about other GRP
(congratulations to Hasselt people!!), the "Liege branch" of
ubuntu-be has a problem... (or is it just my feeling? Anyway, I don't
feel concerned anymore).

Have a nice day
--
snulkid