Hi all!

I wanted to read some meeting notes about the kickoff meeting[1], but
some of them are still missing. Can someone add them?
The following meeting notes are missing:
 * /fairs - past & plans [2]
 * /cooperation with nl, fr, de [3]
 * /ubuntu 8.04 lts and press [4]
 * session 4B <spare slot>
 * /education on ubuntu [5]

I would also encourage other all others to read the meeting notes of the
session they missed.

In the session "coordination within ubuntu-be.org" we decided to keep
fill in bugs of everything that should be done, and what is done. This
makes it possible to do some follow up of the some actions.

It would be nice if all actions plans that were discussed in the meeting
have a new bugs( such as, promotional material, new website, release
8.04, ...)

So if you remember a action item, please add the bug!

Thanks!
François

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/2008kickoff
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/2008kickoff/fairs%20-%20past%20&;