On t-shirts. My brothers is one of the two behind Manteela.be, a Belgian
t-shirts webshop (or whatever you call it). I contacted and here is the
result. Manteela cant' get us a better price at the printing company. If we
want to lower price they can't help us. But they can manage the printing
(they know the job) for us, acting as a middle-man with some charges.  I
they do it, we can sell our tshirt s on Manteela.be and we can fix the
price. In this scenario, we pay the stock, Manteela do the online selling
and the shipping for a small fee per t-shirts. We can also have some free
advice if I ask him ;)

On Jan 18, 2008 9:24 AM, François Cauwe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
> Op vrijdag 18-01-2008 om 08:04 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Pierre
> Vorhagen:
> > This Poster is definately something for elder kids, even students I'd
> > say... I found one in english but is there a version in french?
> The source of the english version is available. I translated it to
> Dutch, and have the Gimpfiles for translating it to other languages if
> you want.
> It's true they are for more for older kids, but we should start
> somewhere. Maybe we can make better ones later for younger kids.
>
> > Maybe a promotional "action" of making them appear one weekend on
> > every campus and many schools would be an idea... anyway, these are
> > ver good I think.
> That's a good idea!
>
> > After the exams I'll try and see if I can get an illustrator friend of
> > linuxgraphic.org on these colorful ones... maybe somebody's got some
> > time to spare there.
> Nice!
>

> François
>

> --

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people