On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 01:48 +0100, Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op dinsdag 22-01-2008 om 00:48 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jens
> Timmerman:
> > since I did some bug triaging and translating on launchpad I can
> > request 10cd's at once when I'm loged in to shipit with my launchpad
> > account...
>
> Everybody can request 10 CDs from shipit.
>

> --
> Jan Claeys

No

It used to be like that, but it's changed.
When you log with a new account you get:
1 Ubuntu CD (1 PC Edition)
1 Ubuntu CD (1 64-bit PC Edition)
One for me, One for a friend
2 Ubuntu CDs (1 PC Edition, 1 64-bit PC Edition)

When I log in with the account where I got some karma with on launchpad
I get this message:
"The Ubuntu community would like to thank you for your contributions to
the Ubuntu project. In recognition of this, we offer you an expanded set
of options for your ShipIt request."

And an additional option to order
10 Ubuntu CDs (8 PC Edition, 2 64-bit PC Edition)

That is, for Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon)...

greetings,
Jens