From: Julius Bloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Jan 25, 2008 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: coffee mugs for the Belgian loco team
To: Rob Van Dyck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Rob,

Am Donnerstag, den 24.01.2008, 17:35 +0100 schrieb Rob Van Dyck:

> I hope we are not too late yet, but we would still like to order some
> mugs. I'll try to make sure everyone posts their orders asap on our
> mailing lists. But at the moment some reacted and together they would
> like 25 or so ...

Don't worry. Ubuntu-de will make 500 mugs, so we can send some to you.
The only problem is the price. We will not reach the 3,81€. The price
will be now 4,50€. Because only ubuntu-de will make mugs.
But the good news is we will also make edubuntu mugs.

The mugs will we arrive here in Hannver/Germany at the begining of
March. If somebody from you is coming to CeBIT he can take the mugs back
to you.

regards

julius