Hi all,

May 03 there will be a Hardy Release Party in Herk-de-Stad.
We are working hard to get the Hardy Release Party known to a lot of people.
That's why we've created a website where you can find all the information
about the party:

www.releaseparty.be

The site is still under construction and some pages are not ready yet, but
these pages will be ready in the next couple of weeks.
The site is in Dutch because it's a mainly dutch speaking event. But
everybody is welcome to visit us. Most of us speak french and/or english.

On the bottom of the home page we left some space for other Release Parties
that will take place.
Make sure the party is not on the same day and we will add a link to your
Release Party on our site.

regards,

--
Bart Broeckx