Op zondag 24-02-2008 om 23:52 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Koen Wybo:
> De praktijk leert me nu juist dat er heel wat mensen zijn die geen of
> onvoldoende Engels kunnen en daarom op zoek zijn naar een forum in hun
> taal.

There already are (support) forums and user groups for all those
languages, but trying to organise things becomes quite difficult if we
have to translate everything in all languages all the time...

(And, as said before, for organising local events, the local language is
fine, especially if some people involved don't feel comfortable using
English.)

--
Jan Claeys