On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Arnaud Ongenae <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bonjour à tous,
>
> Cela ne fait pas une semaine que je me suis inscrit sur la liste... et
> je n'ai pas vraiment vu de mail relatif à l'utilisation d'ubuntu.
> Est-ce bien une liste sur ubuntu ? Laissons les problèmes
> communautaire à nos ministres et occupons nous de ce qui nous
> intéresse vraiment.
>
> Goedendag aan iedereen,
>
> Dat doet niet een week dat ik me heb ingeschreven op de lijst… en ik
> heb bijna geen mail over ubuntu gezien.
> Is het goed een lijst op ubuntu? Moeten we de communautair problemen
> aan onze ministers en bezetten ons van wat ons echt interesseert.
>
> Hello everybody,
> There is not a week since I register to the list... and I don't really
> see any mail about ubuntu.
> Is this list well relative to ubuntu ? I think that we have to let the
> langage issue at our minister and speek on what interest us.
>

> --
> Ongenae Arnaud

Leave the translation engines behind, their translations are more funny than
useful... French on itself is ok ;)

As long as people feel any reluctance to posting to this list because of
language usage, I'm afraid these issues will never be far away...

Why don't you set up a poll?
- Everyone uses English
- Everyone is free to post (and answer) in either Dutch, French or German.

Just my 2 cents...
Stijn

--
Stijn Verslycken