Hoi,

I was there and I was a pleasure to help even if Wubi screwed up one
installation. It insisted to download the CD again when launched from
a CD and then failed to install. Under Windows, the computer was very
slow and the Wubi/Ubuntu Live session took quite long to mount the NFS
volume it was supposed to use. The log indicates that the an NFS
unmount failed. I suspect a heavily fragmented partition leading the
NFS filesystem module to crash and fails the install.

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Mark Van den Borre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/4/28 Bruno De Bondt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Hello list!
>  >
>  >  The release party at Indymedia.be yesterday was good fun. About 25
>  >  people showed up, to install and/or uppgrade to Hardy. Quite a few new
>  >  faces, also some regular party crashers :-)
>  >
>  >  There was also a writing workshop going on at our office, so we
>  >  conveniently asked the workshop participants to write an article about
>  >  the release party. See http://www.indymedia.be/nl/node/27224 (dutch).
>  >  Photos will be posted to the site later today.
>  Great job!
>
>  Mark
>  --
>  Mark Van den Borre
>  Noormannenstraat 113
>  3000 Leuven, Belgiƫ
>  +32 486 961726
>

> --

mongolito404, king of the mongolian people