GREAT !!!

Liezie, if you can take it to Brussel on wednesday evening, maybe Pierre can
bring them to Louvain-La-neuve the day after !? The event is friday. I can
take the CD's with me from LLN to Sambreville Thursday evening.

Is it possible for all of you ? I don't know if Liezie pass near the event
in Gent and if Pierre and Liezie are near the same place in Brussel... Can
you tell me please ?

Thanks guys :) It will give a nive look for Ubuntu at the meeting !