Hello everybody!

I know this e-mail service is not intended to handle individual problems.
Anyway I will post this, because it concerns everybody I think....

I use Hardy with firefox 3 beta. I had the same problem under feisty with
the previous firefox: when I try to download something the download gets
stuck after a while....So it won't continue to download....

Maybe the problem is do to downloads from rapidshare and megaupload, I don't
know.

Do you guys have (had) the same problem? Do you know if this is a known bug?
Otherwise I will send a bug report to mozilla. Does somebody know where I
have to go for that?

I hope there will be response to this post!

Grtz

Dries
--
Linux should not be used by those under the influence of MicroSoft.