The acer aspire one is available in mediamark only in the linux flavor.

Vote with  your wallet

 Jérôme

Steven Leeman a écrit :
In mediamarkt they sell the EeEpc also only with windows xp;

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Serge van Ginderachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    My guess, is, as Ubuntu laptops are already lower in demand than
    Windows laptops, the demand in Belgium would be very low, at least
    to Dell standards. Hence they focus on biger markets (countries)
    first.

            Serge

     Serge van Ginderachter          http://www.vanginderachter.be/

     Kreeg u een "odt" bestand en kan u deze niet openen? Zie
http://ginsys.be/odf
    ----- "mongolito404" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Thank you for the info. Do we have any idea of the why ?
    >

    > 2008/9/12 Serge van Ginderachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>

Multitel

Parc Initialis
Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 2
B 7000 Mons Belgique

www.multitel.be

Fax +3265342729

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

begin:vcard
fn:Jerome Hanoteau
n:Hanoteau;Jerome
org:Multitel
adr:;;rue Pierre et Marie Curie, 2;Mons;;B7000;Belgium
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Ingenieur
tel;work:+3265342723
x-mozilla-html:FALSE