Hi to all,

(sorry about my previous posting... wasn't meant to be sent to the
group, but just to the HCC contact person. Anyhow, still hope some of
you found some ideas in it).

Anyways - a decent showcase of Ubuntu and its broader scope should
really be required if we want to go around and present Ubuntu on several
locations...
I googled around, and bumped on this very interesting page:
https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Presentations

Especially the one of Rafik Ouerchefani from the Tunesian Team seems
pretty well... I think it's almost useable "out of the box" for the
French speaking audience in here... Maybe it can be translated do Dutch
too...

Maybe someone could translate this one into Dutch (and/or find the
English version) to use on release parties or in booths like the Dipro
events...

(in return, you can have your name eternalized on the same page for
others to find your efforts, if you post your translation up there
Lacking time (and little weak on the finesses of French) I'm not going
to do it... unless nobody does... but then I can't tell when it will be
done.

Jurgen.