Hi Laurent,

I am Flemish and I am located in Belfast for the moment.

I can by any Ubuntu preinstalled PC you fancy. I speak Dutch, English and
French if you want. I have to pay about 16% VAT and transport to you. If you
can sent me a registered letter confirming that you expect a given machine
at a given price and through a courier service of your choice I will gladly
sent you your machine. If I buy a Ubuntu machine from Dell and I were to be
dissatified with it after 1 day, I am allowed to resell it to whomever I
please, such is legal in the EU without customs or taxes since I already did
pay VAT. Ofcourse I cannot do this with 15 machines per month, since then it
would be deemed a professional activity. Service tag transfer is really easy
for Dell. So much for price discrimination Dell! I can also sell you a
machine through eBay, but then I have to pay for Luxembourgh's VAT too, that
won't be interesting I fear.

Cheers,

Thomas