Hi all,

I received a request trough the support map from a guy who is giving a
demo to municipal IT administrators in a few weeks.

This is of course a very worthy cause...

He would like to have some (10 or more) official Ubuntu CD-ROMs to
hand out to interested ppl in the audience.
I guess these should be x86 8.10 or 8.4 LTS CD-ROMs.

At the moment I don't have any official CD-ROMs available, and I'm not
up-to-date on the current situation about ordering or sharing CD-ROMs.

What is the best way to get hold of these CDs?
Does anyone have this amount of CDs that they can share?

Thanks in advance

Floris,
Mechelen steunpunt