Hi,

The issue of pending membership to the ubuntu-be team on
Launchpad[1] as been raised during yesterday IRC meeting. Since then,
Mark Van den Borre ''upgraded'' my membership to from
''approved'' to ''administrator''. I accepted almost all the pending
membership request. This is important since in the future we may
re-use this team for permission management on the website.

As a bonus, I want to update the ''branding'' of this team with nice
192x192 and 64x64 pictures. Currently we have a small 14x14 icon which
is a tiny Ubuntu circle of friends width a French fries cone going
through. It would be nice to have hight-res versions of this.

[1]https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-be

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people