Remarque pertinente!
Good remark, likely no problem to add the sentence,

but the name of the editor? can an "association de fait" without official address be responsible for the publication? i don't think. what is the address (city) of the bank account? i have no idea.

What do you think about the 4 proposals, design and text, pro and contra ?

Jean

Cedric Janssens a écrit :
I like them but please, before anything else, add on each on them the dutch sentence for

"Ne pas jeter sur la voie publique"

It's mandatory in Belgium.

And I'm not totally sure but a little sentence like

"Editeur Responsable, Ubuntu-be.org, association de fait, " + address or at least zip code and city of the official address of Ubuntu-be (the same as on bank account)

Cedric