Hi Jean,

The sleeves I have posted are the ones I print, but of course I'm not printing 50 in one go...
Anybody who gets a CD from me gets one, so I only print one or two when I need them.

But you are right... if you have to print 50 at once it consumes a lot of ink.
If it's okay for you I would be happy to rework a CD sleeve especially for the Belgian LoCo.
I'll get a Localised and ink-friendly version out in the coming weeks.
Next week I'm on holiday, so I'm afraid it'll be after my holiday if that's ok?

Regards,
Steven.

jean7491 schreef:
Steven,

During the Dipro fairs, we distribute cd's to interested people: generally we have a limited stock of original cd's from Canonical, and, when the stock is distributed, we start burning cd's and insert it  in white paper bag's or jacket's we buy at the fair.

How many jacket's do we need? Based on my experience, at each fair we distributed +/- 30 originals and 40 self-burned cd's. 50 jackets could be enough for 1 fair.

The CD sleeve you propose is very nice, but difficult to use for 50 items due to the folding-manipulation and the inkt-consumption when you use your homeown inkjet printer.

A cheaper alternative could be to print one side of the white jacket with a lighter design composition (inkt-economy), something like this:

--
Jean
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team

Steven De Baets a écrit :
Hi everybody,

Last week someone mentioned foldable paper CD-sleeves...
I have published the CD sleeves I've been using for a while now for
version 9.04.
Here are the links:
Marketing wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Materials/nl
SpreadUbuntu: http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/nl/unusual/cd-hoes-papier

Dag iedereen,

Er was vorige week sprake van de vouwbare CD hoesjes, en die gebruikte
ik al een tijdje.
Ik heb mijn huidige CD-hoesjes om Ubuntu versie 9.04 te verdelen
gepubliceerd op
de Marketing wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Materials/nl
op SpreadUbuntu: http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/nl/unusual/cd-hoes-papier

Mvg,