Hi All

A few weeks ago on the last irc meeting, i invited everyone to come over for a
weekend.
We agreed upon the weekend of 7-8-9 of August. Since my workweek ends on
Thursday we can start receiving people from Friday (noonish).

There's plenty of place in the forest for setting up tents (for people who want
the stay the weekend).
We have a fire pit and (bijpassend beton ijzer) iron raster for putting pots on
the fire.
And there's all sorts of wood (natural wood and also recycled planks and
plates) some paint (prolly not so much) and cloth.
We've also got some basic (old) tools.

The idea is to make ubuntu banners and stands for fairs.
Bring all that you want to use/share, ranging from foods (for the bbq) to
tools, paint, cloth old paintings (for repainting) ...
And naturaly a sunny mood, a creative mind,  and an open spirit :)
Everybody, Always welcome :-D

--
Love, Light & Laughter !
Indra Pharazijn -x-