Antwerp rocks!
I think the dual boot option is the most attractive for beginners to try it
out. I always suggested to get the help of one of the support points to
install this, if the user is not confident in re-partitioning a drive..

What I found that worked well, is to make it a challenge: Sacrifice 10GB of
your drive for a dual boot and try it oyut, and you'll see you won't turn
back to Windows after 6 months.
Another thing that was attractive for some, was the option of re-using their
old computer.

All in all a great fair and wonderful result.

Regards,
Jan.

--
Microsoft programs are like Englishmen. They only speak Microsoft.

<<ubuntu-be-events-mugshot.png>>