I can do the ordering, but then I need to be sure that the money is in  the
Ubuntu-be account before I order. I would either need access to the account
statements, or someone needs to give me a list (I'd prefer the latter). Then
the funds can be transferred to my account straight after the order.
To use my personal account for the people to pay their orders would not be
as easy I think, since I'd have to filter the order payments from my own
transactions.

I would also need an address where the stuff must be sent. My address can be
used too. I'm living in central Antwerp, near the cathedral. I'm home quite
often, but my working hours are very unpredictable and you'd need to make an
appointment to pick up the stuff. I'm not sure if that is convenient?
Regards,
Jan.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 11:11 PM, martijn cielen <mart...@sudo-s.net> wrote:

> Anyone with a credit card volunteering to follow up the orders and
> payments?
>
> I don't have a CC either
>

> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Jan Claeys <ubu...@janc.be> wrote:
>
>> Op vrijdag 23-10-2009 om 12:41 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef martijn
>> cielen:
>> >   1. the bank account number to use: I'd prefer the one normally used
>> > by ubuntu-be
>>
>> We don't have an ubuntu-be credit card...
>>

>> --
>> Jan Claeys
>>

>> --
>>

> --

Microsoft programs are like Englishmen. They only speak Microsoft.