Hi all,

As some of you know I will be giving a presentation in a few weeks about
using Ubuntu on computers in public spaces (like a library or school, I
guess). In these slides, I would also like to talk about how Ubuntu is
structured in loco teams and what these loco teams are doing (or supposed to
do :) ). (BTW, should I mention the support map :/ )
Anyway, I've been using Ubuntu from day one (well, actually day 2, I started
with Hoary), spent a lot of time helping people on the Dutch forums and
assisted a lot of booths on Dipro fairs organized in Ghent. So I know more
or less how it all works, but I was wondering if there is some presentation
out there that shows how Ubuntu, and more specifically Ubuntu-be is
structured.
If not, could someone from the _higher council_ maybe provide me with a
slide or two or maybe give me some pointers (yes, I did read
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/Responsibility, but maybe stuff has
changed in the meantime).

Thank you.

regards,