Op dinsdag 26-01-2010 om 20:28 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Jan Claeys:
> And like last year we'll probably go out for diner with Ubuntu-people
> from all over the world (or at least Europe) on Saturday evening again.
> Unlike last year we'd like to make a reservation if possible, as last
> year we had to walk around a lot before finding food with a "large"
> group.  So please add your name if you want to attend diner, so that we
> have an idea about the number of people...
>

> Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fosdem/2010

As updated on that page:

        A reservation was made at the lebanese restaurant Al Jannah
        (where we had dinner last year) around 20h.  Last talks end
        around 19h, so this should give everybody enough time to gather
        your stuff and go to the city center.  The restaurant is about
        10 min walking from the Brussels Central train station (which is
        also a metro & bus stop), and (normally) there is parking space
        about 5 min from the train station.

If anything changes compared to the current list of who comes or doesn't
come with us, please let me know before Saturday noon...

--
Jan Claeys