Hi all,

Below is the report for the dipro beurs in the Grenslandhallen in Hasselt on
24/01/2010.

Me (Lars) and claudio arrived around 8h30 at the Grenslandhallen. Last time in
Genk we weren't ready in time so this time we went a half hour earlier. Hans
arrived around 9 with the AluPCs and Thijs and Raymundo arrived a bit later.
Jan was excused.

Coming half an hour earlier was a good plan, we where ready in time. Claudio
brought a switch so that he could connect to the hotspot with his laptop and
share the connection with the AluPCs and Laptops. Very good idea I hope we can
keep using in the future in Genk and Hasselt.

The fair itself was ok. Not that manny people. In the morning there was a
little rush hour, but in the afternoon it was quiet. A lot of people came to us
that already knew ubuntu, but had some troubles with installing or had
installed it twice by mistake and wondered why there was little hard disk space
left. People where very generous in their donations. There where also younger
people who where very rude, told us to quit trying to bring ubuntu to the
people. But off course we know better then them :). Although it was a quiet
fair it was a really good fair.

It was also nice to have Raymundo on the team. He had some troubles with dutch
but your help was more then welcome :). Claudio also donated a computer for the
Limburg Eventbox. Thank you for that. My (Lars) dad also donated an older
laptop we can use for the eventbox and I have found an LCD monitor we could use
for Claudio's pc.

Thank you AluPCs for the two computers, Claudio, Thijs, Hans & Raymundo for
your help at the fair. Hope to see you all in Genk.

Photo's are already on the wiki page.

Kind regards,
Lars Blockken