Dear list,

For the people attending the Dipro fair, not present at the meeting
yesterday, here's a summary:
- Fair is organized in ICC. You should be able to park for free underneath
the building. I will be there at 9 o'clock to setup the booth. Fair starts
at 10.
- Entrance is free for participants. Just tell the people near the entrance
of the fair that you belong to the ubuntu-be loco team.
- JanC can bring a screen, if someone could bring a beamer
Everything else should be on the wiki page ... I guess.

Should there be any questions, don't hesitate to mail.

regards,

Kenneth