1.  What kinds of Bluetooth device do you use with Ubuntu?

- HP Ipaq rx3750 (Pocket Pc)
- Palm Treo 680 (Smartphone)
- LG Cookie (KP501) (Smartphone)
- LG Chocolate (KG800) (Phone)
- Siemens S55 (Phone)
- QStarz BT-Q818 (GPS receiver)
- Logitech HS04 V01 (Headset)
- Cellink BTHS-6023-F (Headset)
- MSI MS-6967 PC2PC (Bluetooth stick)
- Trust BT-2100p (Bluetooth stick)

I used to have a Logitech MX-900 mouse but the batteries died.

2.  Do you use the Bluetooth menu in the panel? If so, what for, and
   how often?

⁻ The panel is used to access the devices, files on the (smart)phones and
sound manager for the headsets, the only device thats doens't have an entry
there is the GPS receiver (gps mouse), I use this mainly with my treo 680 in
combination with TomTom, but it would be nice if I could use it via the menu
to use location awareness in Ubuntu (empathy, .... via geoclue for example),
it would also be nice if I would have more options in the menu for the
devices, i just think of syncing my (smart)phones via bluetooth, the only
option I have now is to 'open' the device, so thats file access.

3.  Do you use Bluetooth devices with any OS other than Ubuntu? If so,
   do you find it more or less convenient, and why?

I only use Ubuntu.

Chat Skype: dirk.tas
Contact Me [image: Linkedin] <http://be.linkedin.com/in/dirktas>[image:
Facebook] <http://nl-nl.facebook.com/DirkTas>[image: