Hello everyone

I was surfing a litle bit on the internet, and I found this:
http://www.t-shirts-bedrukken.be/
Print 100 white T-shirts for €249 (I have to figure out if VAT (BTW) is
included, but it's a nice price anyway)
Wouldn't it be great to print our own ubuntu t-shirts, the shirts from the
ubuntu shop are rather expensive, and if we can sell t-shirs for €4 (with a
litle profit for ubuntu-be) I thing this will sell very well (for example @
fosdem). We can even make a slightly different design.
I don't have much time now, but in 2 weeks I will have plenty of time to
search for other t-shirt print services, to compare prices, and to make a
design to print on the t-shirts.
Most people @fosdem buy white or black t-shirts with only an ubuntu logo,
they are not for sale at the canonical store at the moment, and they cost us
at least €10.

Let me know if you are interested!

Ward