On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Pierre Buyle
<mongolito404+ubuntu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finding a laptop with no Windows licence is hard. Some vendors are
> nicer than others when it comes to refunding.

I bought mine (with Ubuntu pre-installed!) yesterday from dell.be.
Problem is they only have 10 and 13 inch models AND you have to order
them by phone. So no Windows tax, but also no discount (I don't really
mind that, I'm more then happy to pay for a notebook that's being
certified to work under Linux. It costs Dell time and money as well).

My colleagues tell me they can buy the other models with Linux as
well, but only because they buy a lot of notebooks via their
companies.

Kind regards, and please support
Rob.