Hello

I do not often on this list but I read carefully discussed.

I can speak on this proposal to create t-shirt because I had to do the same thing for friends who have a band.

The easiest way to avoid having to move the agent is to create an online shop with http://www.comboutique.com/ example. You define the product you want to sell (t-shirts, sweat shirts, hats ,...) with the drawing like.

The system gives you the gross price of the item and you must specify the margin you want to take over. It is very simple and customizable.

Here's shop created (images header and footer does not appear this is normal) http://www.comboutique.com/shop/homeboutique-5029.html

With this system, no need to move a single cent and no need to manage the logistics.

Sincerely,

Grégory Dizier
IT Administrator
Keneos