Hi all,

We, the T-shirt team, have some new information.

First of all, as announced on last meeting, we'd like to set some
deadlines to be able to deliver the T-shirts before FOSDEM. The
deadlines are outlined in the following explanation.

1) Last call for proposals: We'd like to set our first deadline to
sunday the 19'th of december. There are some proposals on the wiki page
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/PromotionMaterial/ProposalsT-shirts) right
now. Additional proposals can be send until 23:59 at 19-12.
2) Together with the proposals for designs we are also looking for
additional proposals for T-shirt printing services and prices.
Additional proposals can be added on the following google docs spread
cheat.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlpiMZS8MLe9dG9lUUlLQlV1UDF6cThqc0NyeEhhQ1E&hl=nl&authkey=CPDx0dAM
3) In the following week we'll set up a poll. This will be done using a
poll on the website or using doodle. The poll's goal is to select the
design and the T-shirts brand and printing service. We'll maintain a
voting period of one week. If the results do not present one design and
T-shirt brand, we'll open another poll with using the previous poll's top 3.
4) If everything goes as planned we'll have a design and brand selected
by the end of december. The T-shirts will then be ready during January.

Some extra information about the t-shirts:
-Add as many proposals as you want. The current proposals are for white
T-shirts and coloured (black) T-shirts because they are the only 2 used
in the designs.
-The brands of the T-shirts have to be fairtrade and "green".
-Please only add prices who are VAT included and add a URL or address.

If anyone has information about the following, please reply to this message:
-Is it possible to open a poll on the ubuntu-be website?
-Does ubuntu-be currently have a store location? Proposals for an
efficient way to distribute the T-shirts are welcome.

With kind regards
the T-shirt team