Hello all,

FOSDEM 2011 is coming nearby again... (Sat/Sun February 5-6 2011).

I have made a page for the Ubuntu presence at FOSDEM 2011 here:

        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fosdem/2011

If you will be there and want to help with the booth, please add your
name + info there.

I am also looking for "things to show at the booth", so if you have an
idea of how to show a cool feature about Ubuntu or one of the related
projects (ARM, Quickly, Upstart, Unity, DesktopCouch, Ubuntu font, a
particular remix useful for developers, ...?), please let us know!

On another note: last 2 years on Saturday evening, we went to a
restaurant to eat with other Ubuntu people from around the world.  Is
there anybody on the list who is from Brussels or knows it well who
wants to organize a dinner this year?  One issue: it is very difficult
to know exactly how many people will be there beforehand (even with
attendance list on the wiki).  If anybody wants to volunteer for this,
please raise your hand (and send a mail! ;) )

--
Jan Claeys