Hi guys,

I've spend the whole day trying to figur how inkscape and scribus work.

Well not the whole day, since I spent 2 whole hours re-reading the Ubuntu
Branding Guidelines.
Anyways, learning scribus didn't really go as planned so I made a draft for a
new flyer totally in inkscape.

You can find a pdf version here:
http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=48d2c942939cb4246a20380647ab4dbd

Because our main audience are Windows users I tried to put in some application
icons that exist both in Windows and Linux.
I had a hard time selecting and without a doubt I forgot a few important ones.
Please let me know if you have a good app to add to the list.
Also I'm not sure about the space underneath the monitor. What do you guys
think about it?

I'd love to here your comments about it.

Kind regards

Woutervddn