Hi Mike and others from Ghent area,

As now, there are 3 volunteers (from Ghent, Aalst and Brugge), although to be confirmed, and likely a 4th one from Ronse-Oudenaarde.

I presume that there are enough Ubunteros in Ghent area to constitute a team of more than 4 volunteers?

We only need one active Ubuntu user in Ghent area who could take the lead and look for local volunteers, ... as it happens in other areas.

Of course, if the local Ubuntu community in Ghent chooses not to participate actively in this event (and other activities in Ghent), and that there is not enough volunteers next wednesday 06/04, it could be cancelled.

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team