Hi,

More details not in the report, as I understood:

Who is candidates to the council:
- during the meeting, 5 raised hands as candidates (Jurgen, Pierre, JanC, Adrien en Pieter), - 4 others not present could be candidates (Woutder Vdn, Claudio M., Massimiliano L. en Mark Vdb), - it has been decided to ask to these 4 others if they are candidates: they should confirm their candidatures as soon as possible (in the mailing-list).

Election of 5 members of the first council:
- It was agreed that the first council should be elected by members involved in the meeting, - when the list of candidates is ready, all persons who expressed interest in the foundation meeting (= 9 presents + 4 non presents) should vote. According to the report, each of the 13 voters can express 3 choices, - details about the vote can be explain during the IRC meeting on 28/04, we will need (technical) expertise in organizing the election,
- the vote should occur on 29 and 30/04 and the result known on 01/05.

First priority is a confirmed list of candidates for the council: the candidates should confirm their candidatures in the mailing list before the next IRC meeting.

Hoping this will help progressing on this issue.

Regards,

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team