It indeed requires ECC ram. As for the disks Pierre has to offer, I'll
have to investigate. Won't be before next week though. I presume any
scsi disk will do, as long as it's ultra-320.

If anyone wants the server for personal use, both disks and memory are
quite easy to find on sites like tweakers.net.

These servers usually sell for about € 120 without disks or memory.

Kindest regards,

Martijn

Sent from my iPhone